Super News…and good news for once!
Budget 2021 Super enhancements passed by parliament.
Effective 1st July 2022 there are 5 new key superannuation enhancements to come into effect, they are:
1. Partially removing the work test for those aged 67 to 75.
2. Extending the non-concessional contributions bring-forward age limit to age 75.
3. Reducing the downsizer contribution eligibility age to age 60.
4. Increasing the maximum First Home Super Saver Scheme withdrawal amount to $50,000.
5. Removing the monthly minimum threshold for Superannuation Guarantee (SG) Contributions.
Watch the video for a run down on these 5 key enhancements.
Keep watching as I will post a further 5 video mini series where I will unpack each of these 5 key enhancements in more detail and give examples of how they can benefit you and give you a more secure and comfortable retirement.
Direct Link: https://youtu.be/owBUHVb3QvY
Stay Safe & Happy Investing,
EK Financial Group